You Say

…that “ZIZ iz TIME is a website with a huge selection of wonderful designs run by people who aim to give their customers the best possible experience” … and whatever else you think about it! (see in the comments below)

28 Responses to “You Say”

1. hagar December 19, 2015 at 21:14 Permalink

Hi,
    Lovee your work? How many days does it take to deliver? and from where is it shipped? also is the “troll face watch” totally unavailable? I reaaaally need it too!

• hagar December 20, 2015 at 10:21 Permalink

Also a final question, “the little prince” can the quote be in English, please?

• ZIZ iz TIME January 15, 2016 at 05:39 Permalink

We’re really pleased to say that after almost a month of many emails back and forth from Hagar to us at ZiZ iz TiME and from us to our wonderful manufacturers, we’ve just got Hagars order sorted, and everything just right too!

Hagar, it’s been a total pleasure dealing with you, your custom designed and completely unique ZiZ iz TiME watch should be with you within 3 weeks.

Thanks for choosing us 🙂

2. Nienke September 20, 2015 at 20:36 Permalink

Bought a watch for a friend in Mexico. When it still wasn’t delivered after 2 months, ZIZ iz TIME helped me to find out what happened. Apparently it was still at some post office there. My friend called the post office and collected the watch. She is very happy with the watch and I was happy with the quick response from ZIZ iz TIME :)!

Thank you!

• ZIZ iz TIME September 29, 2015 at 12:57 Permalink

Hi Nienke

It was a real pleasure to help and I’m so glad your friend was happy with her ZiZ watch
      🙂

3. Luca September 18, 2014 at 21:11 Permalink

Great watches. I have bought 2 and both of them are awesome.

4. Giacomo September 3, 2014 at 07:48 Permalink

Wonderful watch! It looks exaclty like the picture and it’s really well done!

5. Nathaniel August 4, 2014 at 21:43 Permalink

Very clean looking watch, what you see in the picture is exactly what you get. Personally, I loved the message and design that my watch came with. I can’t find that same style anywhere else online or in stores, and I like exclusivity.